Monday, July 24, 2006

Tuesday Morning.....

Tuesday mornings are tuesday mornings..... wot else...
wot do u xpect me to write????like dis ;-)))

" I gt up early in a tuesday morning..... wow !!!! wot a beauty nature hav blessed us with... i knelt in front of mother nature nd praised her benevolence......
I tasted the sweet smell of flowers, the cool breeze and the wonderful sunshine... Ohhh., the sun... i culdn just take my eyes out of u... hw kind u r in providing us light(only for the whole day ok...hi hi hi...)
i really miss u at nites ;-))))))))) "

I CAN NEVA RITE NYTHNG OF THIS SORT..........

hey but this tuesday morning is a lil special..... nd i wanna share tht secret wt u ppl....
its smthng tht happened to me.... smthng which i felt....... jo meine mehsoos kiya.....
scroll dwn..........






































"mujhe aaj idli ke saath VADA nahi mila :(((( "
;-)))))))
thts all 4 nwwwwwww........
baakki pinne....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm gauri darling, u have gone into the philo!! mood early in the morning, dont do that honey plsss, i will get bored:)), i prefer the cgirpy and exciting being of urs, gau gau gau plsss wapas aajao, us philo ki duniya se wapas aajao:)), but on the contrary let me appreciate ur descrition of a tuesday morning!!

Arun said...

Philoooooo
saw ur blogggg
so keep on bloging..i'll keep on commenting..